Abigail Medley Memorial College Scholarship
This scholarship has been established by the friends, colleagues, and family of Abigail Medley to honor her memory and provide an opportunity for Topeka Soccer Club players in their pursuit of their education.
Abigail was a bright young lady who had a smile that could light up a room. Abigail served as her club team captain and attended Washburn Rural High School. Anyone who knew Abigail would describe her as a loyal friend who would always be there.
- Senior high school female student.
- Member of a Topeka Soccer Club Team - provided there is a team available at your level on which to play.
- Must have a "B" or better grade average in your high school career through the second marking period of the current year.
- Extra consideration will be given for service provided to the club, i.e., referee, asst. coach, Volunteering, minikickers.
- Must be participating or have participated in soccer at the high school level.
- Applicant cannot be a family member of any Topeka Select Soccer Club Board member or Scholarship Committee
Amount of Scholarship:
- The scholarship amount is set between $500 - $1,000 per winning applicant.
- All applications must be received by the Topeka Soccer Club by
May 1, 2024
• E-Mail completed applications to: email@example.com